||This page is an official Wikisimpsons policy and must be followed.
Failure to do so will result in consequences.
User Pages are pages that allow the user to tell other users about themselves. They can be freely edited by the user. There are some guidelines that must be followed though.
- Other non-admins can not edit a user page that is not theirs without permission from the user in question.
- Users can not edit their user pages any more than 3 times without contributing to the main space.
- Users can not use their user pages to verbally attack other users or people.
- Users can not add fake message notifications on their userpage.
- A user is allowed a total of three personal images on their user page.
- All images must be not offensive or abusive and must not be explicit.
- IP Addresses are not allowed user pages.
 Users and other user pages
An user can edit other user pages for a few reasons:
- There is a red link on that page.
- There is a category that the user page does not belong to or is a red link category.
- There is a red image link or one of the images that goes against the above rules.
- To remove any other content that goes against the above rules.
Admins can also protect the other user page if:
- It is getting vandalized.
- If the user spends too much time editing it instead of the main space.
Protection is usually temporary except in extreme circumstances.
If someone vandalizes another user page, then any user can feel free to revert that vandalism. Vandalism to user pages is still vandalism and is a punishable offense on this wiki.