The page to request admin rights.
- Users can nominate themselves.
- Nominees must be a fairly active contributor to Wikisimpsons, being active at least in the last six weeks.
- Nominees should demonstrate good understanding of Wikisimpsons policies, style, and conventions.
- Before a user is nominated, he or she must be asked if they will accept the nomination. If not, that user will not be nominated.
- If a request is turned down, there must be a wait of at least a month before that user can be renominated.
- It is also suggested, but not required, that the user obtain rollback rights before applying to become an admin.
Be aware that sockpuppeting or getting friends to vote in the last minute will not be tolerated.
You have to explain why you want the rights and what you will do with them in order to be accepted.
 Getting promoted
A user will get promoted if these conditions are met:
- There is a majority support for the candidate by the community (usually more than 2 or 3 votes difference between support and oppose).
- The bureaucrats think that the user will use the powers wisely.
A user will not be promoted if:
- The community has mainly opposed the request.
- The user has been recently warned for breaking policy within the last month.
- There are already too many active admins for the community.
- The bureaucrats don't think they will use the powers wisely/at all.
 Not promoted