Trilogy of Error/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
||This article or section needs to be cleaned up to fit in with the Manual of Style.
- (Marge is cutting up brownies)
- Homer: [sings song] I'm going to get the brownie!
- [Marge accidentally chops off Homers finger]
- Homer: (screaming)
- Marge: Oh, sorry Homie!
- Homer: "Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand Marge!"
- Ned: "...and Harry Potter, and all his wizard friends, went straight to Hell for practicing witchcraft."
- Milhouse: Hey Bart, I found something awesome in the woods!
- Bart: A dead body?
- Milhouse: Something cooler than a million dead bodies!
- Bart: (excited) Oooohhhh!
- (Bart and Milhouse riding to the woods. Milhouse is riding Lisa's bike.)
- Bart: So how is it riding her bike?
- Milhouse: It's alarmingly comfortable.
- Milhouse: "This is where I come to cry."
- Milhouse: I can't go to juvie! They use guys like me as currency!
- Chief Wiggum: Yeah, they'll pass you around like... like currency, like you said.
- Lou: Hey, Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool.
- Chief Wiggum: Sure, whatever you want, birthday boy.
- Dr. Nick: Inflammable means flammable? What a country!