Treehouse of Horror XVIII/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Treehouse of Horror XVIII"
- Homer: Creme Brulee! Creme Brulee! Creme Brulee! Or in English: Burnt Cream! Burnt Cream! Burnt Cream!
- Bart: What is that unearthly glow? The sensible thing is to investigate.
- Kodos: My friends and I come in peace to find your vulnerabilities...and cure them with more peace.
- Bart: Is that a ray gun?
- Kodos: No! It's a...deodorant applicator. I'll just...
- [Demonstrates use as a deodorant. Tries to cover up burning pain and maintain fiction that the ray gun is a deodorant by hoarsely gasping out]
- Kodos: Smells like a summer breeze.
- Kodos: I just hope those scientists leave me my mouth so I can spread peace in song [sings] "Peeeaace! Peace, peace, peace from space."
- Bart: They've come for-What's your name?
- Kodos: Kodos the Destroyer.
- Bart: Huh?
- [Armed men approach]
- Bart: We could fly over them with the power of love, right?
- Kodos: Hmmm. We could. Or....
- [Kodos shoots them]
- Bart: You killed them!
- Kodos: Well done, Columbo! That's right, we watch Columbo. They air it during rainouts of kleep-klop games.
- Homer: Come on! We get to kill one!
- [Bart about to shoot Kodos]
- Kodos: Bart...friend?
- Homer: Come on, guys! We'll miss the dissection!
- Kodos: Actually, I'm still alive, so it's technically vivisection.
- Ned Flanders: You're about to discover what a life of sin will get you!
- Bart: Sin gets us something? Awesome!
- Nelson Muntz: I was just in it for the sin!