Treehouse of Horror XI/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Nelson: "Your Dad is deeaad, mine's just in jaaiil!"
- (Suzanne the witch is about to throw Lisa into the oven when Homer busts through the wall by eating it.)
- Homer: "Hmm, sugar walls."
- Lisa: "Father! I knew you'd rescue us."
- Homer: "Rescue you, stuff myself with candy, it's all good."
- (he takes a bite out of a candy cane support beam)
- Suzanne: "That was a load bearing candy cane, you clumsy oaf!"
- Marge: "Husband, without your weekly penitence, how shall we feed our children?"
- Homer: "Don't worry. No child will ever starve in my home."
- (At the edge of the Deep Dark Woods)
- Homer; "So long, kids!"
- (he throws Bart and Lisa into the woods)
- Homer: "Enjoy your new home. Say hi to your other brother and sister."
- Bart: "Other brother and sister?"
- (they see skeletons who look like them)
- Lisa: "Face it, they're not great parents."