The Blunder Years/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Mr. Burns: What are you people doing in my corpse hatch?!
- Chief Wiggum: Mr Burns, you're under arrest for murder!
- Mr. Burns: Oh, did I say corpse hatch? I meant innocence tube!
- Homer: Wait a minute! I remember falling in the mud, but I don't think that's why I've been screaming.
- Moe: Fine, crap all over my theory.
- Young Moe: Ah, look at all them stars. Bunch of lazy lights, don't do nothing for nobody.
- Marge: Well, is anything coming back to you?
- Homer: There have been so many classic Simpsons moments. I remember the time I tried to jump Springfield Gorge
- (Cut to flashback)
- Homer: I'm gonna make it!
- (Cut back)
- Lisa: No, dad! Everyone's sick of that memory!
- (Lenny and Carl bring Homer home.)
- Carl: Sorry, Mrs. S. He was kind of disruptin' things at work.
- Lenny: Yeah! He ruined nap time and quiet time!
- Marge: I guess it was a pretty funny prank. I like the ones where nothing catches on fire.
- Homer: Yeah. Nothing gets hurt, except feelings.
- Lisa: I came as home as fast as I could! What's going on?
- Marge: Watch what happens when I spill this blue liquid.
- (She cleans it with the paper towel.)
- Lisa: You pulled me out of school for this?