|This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the D'oh-in' in the Wind article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. For general discussion, visit here.
Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
 Seth & Munchie Voice Actors
George Carlin voices Munchie and Martin Mull voices Seth. I noticed that we had them reversed when I was compiling quotes for the episode and something just didn't seem right. Before making the change, I found some corroboration:
- First, the character with the brown hair and beard sounds like George Carlin, while the grey-haired man with the ponytail doesn't.
- Second, in the scene right after Homer remakes the juice, he says "Good morning, Starshine!" to the brown-haired man and then looks at the grey-haired man and says "Seth." Homer's eyes point to whom he's addressing.
- Third, other sources: IMDB, SNPP, and Wikipedia all have Carlin voicing Munchie and Mull voicing Seth. The only site that had it the other way was tv.com, which in my experience is not terribly reliable. (Wikipedia has its issues, but in terms of reliability it's miles ahead of tv.com.)
-- Mythigator 23:05, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- OK then. Feel free to change them then. The Solar Dragon 07:22, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- All done, Solar. Also, I spotted another corroboration on the DVD: Homer addresses the guys by name (watch his eyes) just before the end of the episode (when the police are about to club them and just before Homer sings "Uptown Girl"). Seth is the grey-haired guy with the ponytail; Munchie is the brown-haired guy who sounds like Carlin. Looks confirmed to me! -- Mythigator 16:55, June 18, 2010 (UTC)