Summer of 4 Ft. 2/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
||This article or section needs to be cleaned up to fit in with the Manual of Style.
- (The school bell rings)
- Milhouse: "School's out! Up yours, Krabappel!"
- (Milhouse then runs out of the classroom)
- Krabappel: I'm glad the rest of you remembered that summer doesn't start until end of the day, (points to a clock that reads 9:00 A.M.) not at the beginning.
- (Ned Flanders begins work on Homer's sump pump problem)
- Ned: "Hello Mr. Brown-ground, whatcha got for me?"
- Lisa (lamenting her lack of friends): "These are my only friends. Grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal, and even he's kissed more boys than I ever will."
- (Lisa walks by the town library, and imagines the literary figures coming to life. The Mad Hatter and Alice from Alice in Wonderland appears)
- Alice (timidly): Won't you join our tea party? It'd be ever so- don't do it Lisa, it's a trick!
- (Suddenly, the Mad Hatter grabs Alice, and holds a loaded gun to her temple)
- Alice: Run! Run!"
- Lisa: "Like y'know, whatever."
- Lisa: "You don't control the birds. You will someday, but not now."
- Milhouse: "Hey Bart! Lisa's skateboarding with some cool kids...and she looks like Blossom!"
- (While playing the 'Mystery Date' game in the Flanders' beach house, Homer notices the similarity of the 'dud' character to Milhouse)
- Homer: "Hey! He looks just like you, poindexter!"
- Valu-Mart Clerk: "The M-320: Celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of it."
- (Marge is digging through the groceries Homer bought at the store)
- Marge: "Gee, I don't know what you've got planned for tonight Homer, but count me out! Didn't you buy any meat?"
- Homer (patting the M-320): "He he he, This baby's sure to kill somethin'!"
- (Homer discovers his car covered in starfish and seashells)
- Homer: "Sweet Merciful crap, my car!"