|Simpsons Comics #135
Simpsons Comics #135 is the September 2007 issue of Simpsons Comics in the UK. It is equivalent to the American issue Simpsons Comics #120.
 Homer Drops the Ball!
- "There's not been a fight like it since Anakin vs Luke. You've guessed it, it's the story of the most famous ball in baseball's history landing in Homer's nachos. Will Homer and Bart gracefully give the ball back to slugger Dings, or will they fight over it like two scraggy mongrels scrapping over the butcher's offcuts? I Know what my money's on..."
 Simpsons Poster
- "Oh Homer, you're a tough nut to crack!"
 Springfield Multiplex
- "It's sticky and crunchy underfoot. It's sweaty, with a light breeze of eau de hotdog. Keep your eyes peeled as you enter the Springfield Multiplex."
 Cable Network
- "It's stuffed fuller than Barney's beer gut with 'tired and emotional' soap stars and z-list celebrities. Cut yourself a big slice of Springfield's prime time Cable Network."
 Junk Mail
- "What can I say, you've outdone yourself this time, folks. The subjects get weirder and the questions, more pointless. Oh, heck, we love you guys!"