||This is a disambiguation page listing articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change it to link directly to the correct page.
- "I'm Sherri. She's Terri."
- ―Sherri introducing her and her sister.
Sherri and Terri are identical twins. Terri is the younger of the two. They are in the same class as Bart, making their teacher Mrs. Krabbapel. Due to the fact that they identical, no one can tell them apart, except for, presumeably, their parents.
 Behind the Laughter
- "Sherri" and "Terri" are not their full names.
- Their secret desire is to be united in one body.
- Their secret fear that it might be too narrow if they are united in one body.
- Their activities: Tap dance with the little Vicky Valentine, piccolo in the school band play, repeatedly calling the Coring hotline and replace it again.
- Both of their favourite games are Truth or Dare and Marco Polo.
- Their problem in nuclear disasters is that the bunker only has space for Sherri, but not for Terri.
- Sherri and Terri are triplets.