Ned 'N' Edna's Blend/References
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
 Cultural references
- The chalkboard gag, "Call your mother during the commercials", refers to the episode's having originally aired on Mother's Day.
- The thing inside the Scratchy costume in the video for Itchy & Scratchy weddings is obviously not a person.
- Homer's tweet seen during the episode, "ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EAT THOSE STICKERS ON APPLES? I’M GUESSING YES.", was tweeted by the real world HomerJSimpson account during the episode's original broadcast.
- This episode was previously known as "Ned 'n' Edna's Blend Agenda".
- Someone greatly resembling Mr. Becker appears at Marge's party.
- Edna pulls Rod and Todd out of a Christian school and puts them in Springfield Elementary. The Flanders family seems to act as that Rod and Todd are newcomers to Springfield Elementary, however, they have been seen at the school in previous episodes.
- These previous school cameos are probably the goofs, not this one. Large crowd scenes like that usually have many cameos, often by people who wouldn't usually be in the scene.
- In Fête Accompli, where there is a stand with videos of Extreme Weddings, in the middle there is a Zero-G wedding. Later on where Marge and Lisa look at the stand, Zero-G has been replaced with a video of an Itchy and Scratchy wedding, with the title of the video on the stand changing as well.
- An employee could have changed the video and title.
- Lisa and Marge could have looked at a different stand.
- If the display was automated, the screen could simply have switched to showing a different wedding. This can be done using presentation software such as PowerPoint.
- However, the title changed as well.
- In the scene where Marge is telling Helen about the canapes, her mouth disappears for a frame.
- During the Passion Play, Hans Moleman is seen in the audience. He is then seen on a cross to the left of Homer.