Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Nelson: [to Bart and Lisa] Get a room, you two!
- Lisa: We're brother and sister!
- Milhouse: My parents are, I think.
- Skinner: Well, if it isn't Eavesdropper Ernie and the Listen-In Bunch! This is Dahlia Brinkley.
- Lisa: I just saw a Yale sticker on a car!
- Dahlia: I just graduated from Yale and I decided to see the school where it all began
- Lisa: I'm a Jazz club treasurer and I started the recycling thing. [Points to a bin saying "No half-eaten yogurt please!"]
- Dahlia: Only two things? That is a Bridge application, not Ivy League!
- Skinner: Dahlia was in nearly everything! [Takes yearbook down from shelf, opens it to a page showing Dahlia's activities]
- Chalmers: That was one good year.
- Bart: I've been here for seven hours and I'm finally beginning to forget -
- Marge: [Phone rings] It's for you, Bart.
- Lisa: [On phone] Bart, we need you! Ralph is all juiced up!
- Bart: No way!
- Ralph: I didn't know what I was putting in my body!