Mom and Pop Art/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Marge: You've created something people truly love. You really are an artist.
- Homer: No, I'm just a nut who couldn't build a barbecue. You'll always be the artist in this family.
- Homer: Aw, why does art hate me? I never did anything to art. [notices that his arm is stuck through a painting] Uh, let's get out of here.
- Moe: So you guys are Eurotrash, how's that working out for you?
- Guenter: To be honest, we are adrift in a sea of decadent luxury and meaningless sex.
- Moe: Uh-huh. So where would this sea be located?
- Homer: I've always had an interest in art, dating back to my schoolgirl days when I painted portrait after portrait of Ringo Starr.
- Marge: That's my life you're describing!
- Homer: This isn't art. It's just a barbecue that pushed me too far. [to the barbecue] Didn't you? Didn't you?!