Lisa on Ice/References
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- When a close-up shows Homer signing Bart's Academic Warning, it is completely gibberish.
- When Lisa is trying out for basketball, the floor is wooden and the walls are shown to be yellow and peach with a brown stripe at the bottom. When Lisa tries out for volleyball, the walls are a deeper color and there is an additional brown stripe, the floor is also not wood and has duct tape on it. Since it is the same building, it may be in different rooms or it is a goof.
- Lisa throws a "snowball" at Bart, indicating that it is snowing. However, she is wearing her usual outfit (a dress) which would indicate that it wasn't snowing, but Bart didn't notice this.
- When the teams crowd into a corner to hit the puck, they are next to the goal. Since the puck was shown going in one direction, it should have been moving away from the net, but it goes into it.
- After the game, Homer gives Bart his turtle. After they hug, the turtle disappears.
- When Bart hits Lisa with trash, the trash is shown. When Apu sees Bart hitting trash at Lisa, it is missing, so the trash appears to come from nowhere and Bart is shown hitting the ground.
- When both Marge, Homer, and Maggie are shown rooting, the order from left to right is Marge, Homer, and Maggie. When Lisa and Bart make up, Marge is shown where Homer was.
- Homer signs a large stack of Bart's Academic Warnings, but it isn't possible that Bart has that many classes.
- Appearance of Monster Island/Peninsula.
- Appearance of Mr. Funny Bunny.
- It is unknown how Moe got into the Simpsons' house.
- It is odd that each half of the stadium is shown rooting for one sibling, as they should be rooting for a team. (Not really. Bart and Lisa are on different teams, and are stars on their respective teams.)
- Both halves of the stadium looks like the other half, but with a different color scheme.
- For some reason, Marge is shown with the rest of the stadium to be rooting, though she said that she appreciated both of them.
- During the closing credits, the theme music is an up-tempo version played on organ, such as might be heard at a hockey arena. (Also heard in "Bart the Lover".)