The Intel Inside commercial is a commercial for the Intel Pentium II processor chip. It was shown in 1997.
In an operating theater, surgeons implant an Intel chip into Homer's brain. Two weeks later, Homer is in Springfield University giving a lecture about the Super Donut.
- Announcer: For years, Intel technicians have been making PCs smarter. Now they face their greatest challenge ever.
- [Intel technician want to mess up Homer's brain.]
- Homer: Hey, no one messes with my brain 'til I get sprinkles.
- [Intel technician wants to have sprinkles on Homer's donut.]
- Homer: Heh-heh-heh. Suckers.
- Announcer: Now anyone can get all the brain power they want. Just look for a PC with an Intel processor inside.
- Homer: For you eliminating sobailing sentivitors we create triple H double hydrates and thus it's so called the super donut.
- Crowd: Ooh.
- Homer: Many of you marked my intricion of HP scientist...
- Announcer: What do you have inside?
- Intel Inside Jingle: Ding-ding-ding-ding-D'oh!
- A D'oh is played over the end of the little jingle after all Intel adverts.