Homer the Father/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Homer: I never thought of fatherhood as something that could affect a kid.
- Homer: I liked the producing, the executive producing and especially the co-producing, but the supervising producing was the best I've ever seen!
- Playground ghost: How could you mistake him for me?
- Willie: It was that sassy mouth that got you killed in the first place.
- Apu: Mr. Homer, you inadvertently left your nuclear power plant ID in the birthday card rack.
- Homer: I can't lose that, it's the best picture I have.
- Apu: I am more concerned with global terrorism. America's enemies would give anything for your nuclear knowledge.
- Homer: Yeah. I do know a lot about nuclears.
- Apu: And America has so many enemies: Iran, Iraq, China, Mordor, the hoochies that laid low Tiger Woods, undesirable immigrants, by which I mean everyone that came after me, including my children.
- Bart: Can I really betray my country? I say the pledge of allegiance every day?
- Chinese spy (2): You pledge allegiance to the flag.
- Chinese spy (3): And the flag is made in China.