Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
 Cultural references
- Indecent Proposal - The film is punned in the title and referenced throughout the episode.
- The point where Artie is flying Marge away in his helicopter, and Marge sees that Homer has written "KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON" in rocks, is a parody of-cum-salute to the series finale of M*A*S*H, Goodbye, Farewell and Amen, in which Capt. Hawkeye Pierce, as his helicopter takes off to fly him homeward, sees that Capt. B.J. Hunnicutt has written out the word "GOODBYE" in rocks.
- At the end of the episode, Artie's Snor-Converter alters Homer's snoring into the tune of "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by the Eurythmics. Artie supplies altered lyrics where he tells Marge that Homer is a loser and she should dump him.
- Moe says to Artie "I'm a spy, in the house of Moe." This is a reference to the lyric "I'm a spy, in the House of Love" from the song "The Spy" by The Doors.
- When leaving the prom, Marge pulls open a fire-escape door, when the push bar is clearly on the inside.