Database or Data, is a student of Springfield Elementary and a member of "The Superfriends".
Database's real name is not known, and he is usually seen with his fellow nerd or geek Martin Prince, Jr.. He is the head of the Superfriends, a group of nerds consisting of Cosine, Ham, E-mail, Lisa and Report Card. Like many nerds in Springfield Elementary, Database is a common target for Nelson, Dolph, Jimbo and Kearney. Database was part of the group of boys who rescued the Springfield Lemon Tree from Shelbyville  and was also part of the Pre-Teen braves.
 Behind the Laughter
- In the DVD commentary for "Lemon of Troy", Matt Groening states that Database is his least favorite recurring character.
- Yeardley Smith has suggested that Database should be teamed up with Professor Frink.
- Database's father is shown in "Lemon of Troy", but he never speaks and is only in the background. He also appears in "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts", at the Drowning in Debt fundraiser for Springfield Elementary, along with his son.
- In earlier episodes, Database is voiced by Nancy Cartwright, but in later episodes, he's is voiced by Tress MacNeille.
- In The Simpsons: Hit & Run, he was known as "the nerd" and, for some reason, could drive a real car.
||Wikisimpsons has a collection of images related to Database.