Bart Gets a "Z"/References
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
 Cultural references
- The "Z" in the episode's title refers to Zachary Vaughn.
- The title is a reference to previous episodes, "Bart Gets an "F"", "Bart's Dog Gets an "F"" and "Lisa Gets an "A"".
- The blackboard in the background during the Parent/Teacher Night scene between Zachary Vaughn and Homer reads "zackattack.com". This website did not exist when the episode was released, though now it does, with the domain not being owned by Twentieth Century Fox. It is a possible parody of screwattack.com.
- This is one of the few times the end credits differ from the normal ones. In this case the credits are in fancy writing.
- When Edna finished eating her "breakfast", part of her palm went through the Peanut Butter.
- When Edna gets her bra, her shirt is pink. However after she is waearing her green suit.
- Mrs. Krabappel takes away the kids' cellphones and puts them in a box. However, just a second later, when the kids groan, the cellphones are on their tables. Then, they disappear again.
- Chuck and Lewis are singing a song to the exchange students on the stage with the others. Later, behind Bart and Nelson, they are sitting in the seats.
- During the meeting at the Simpson's backyard Bart's Treehouse is missing.