|24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum
24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum is a Simpsons Comics story that appears in Bart Simpson 6. The comic was later reprinted in the Big Bad Book of Bart Simpson.
 Plot and Events
It follows the life of Ralph Wiggum for one whole day.
- 6:14 AM: Ralph wakes up and says "Ohhh, What a Nightmare".
- 6:29 AM: Ralph cleans his teeth with Fryin' Dutchman Brand Anchovy Paste.
- 6:54 AM: Ralph's trousers rip.
- 7:15 AM: All of the Wiggum family are at the table having breakfast. Ralph puts doughnuts on 'Officer Puppy's' tail.
- 7:33 AM: Clancy says bye to Ralph.
- 7:37 AM: Ralph spots a pink toilet seat in a trash can.
- 7:49 AM: Ralph spots a cat and says he is a flying saucer.
- 8:02 AM: Ralph spots people digging in the grounds and announces "I like to dig too!". He then picks his nose.
- 8:14 AM: Ralph passes the Superfly Glue-Works and he says it smells like old horsies.
- 8:23 AM: Ralph reads posters on a fence and says "But, my name's not "Bill"..."
- 8:30 AM: Ralph arrives at school and tells Lisa what he had for breakfast. Lisa replies saying "I think you've got a big doughnut around your neck".
- 8:57 AM: Miss Hoover asks Ralph to answer a question about trains and he says "But I like both choo-choos".
- 9:32 AM: Miss Hoover asks the class where they live, but only Ralph points to the Moon.
- 10:43 AM: Everyone is about to throw a red ball at Ralph's stomach.
- 11:22 AM: Miss Hoover gives Ralph a paper with a question mark written on it. Ralph is confused if it is a bad or a good grade.
- 12:47 PM: Everyone wants to trade lunches and Ralph got a jar of paste.
- 2:31 PM: Ralph falls asleep and dreams that a tree is going to cut him up into logs.
- 3:05 PM: Ralph leaves school stating his brain hurts.
- 3:12 PM: Ralph goes on a Poochie ride.
- 3:28 PM: Ralph slaps red paint all over a sign.
- 4:07 PM: Ralph leads a parade through Mulberry Street.
- 4:19 PM: Ralph visits Litters O' Critters Pet Shop, to see his future goldfish, Goldie.
- 4:31 PM: Ralph goes to the Springfield Video Arcade and states the water fountain is the "bestest video game ever".
- 4:46 PM: Ralph arrives home stating "Do I live here? If I don't that doggie looks awfully familiar".
- 5:53 PM: Ralph puts fish food in Goldie's future fish bowl.
- 6:15 PM: Ralph states that homework is hard and it is harder than remembering to breathe.
- 6:57 PM: Ralph sits at the table ready to eat dinner and his mum asks what happening to Ralph that day.
- 7:22 PM: Ralph and Clancy are sitting in the living room watching the Car-Chase Network and Ralph asks if he can watch the Cartoon Channel. Clancy says no as he cannot stand the "Road-Runner" Cartoons.
- 8:24 PM: Ralph is in the bath stating he's shriveling into a big old prune and hopes his dad does not put him in a Danish Pastry.
- 8:42 PM: Ralph forgets where his head goes into on his pyjamas.
- 8:53 PM: Ralph's parents say good night to Ralph.
- 9:06 PM: Ralph claps to help him get to sleep.
- 9:07 PM: Ralph falls asleep and dreams about the events that happened that day: Ripping his trousers, A toilet seat round his neck, Everyone about to throw red balls to his stomach, Riding on Poochie and he in the bath.
- The Next Day: 6:14 AM: Ralph states again "Ohhh, What a Nightmare".