(After the crayon re-insertion)
- Lisa: Dad, how could you? We were connecting in such a meaningful way.
- Homer: We were what in a what what?
- Homer: Yeah, that reminds me, I need a sandwich.
- Homer: But Marge, it's uterus, not uter-you.
- Homer: Now, who's up for a trip to the library tomorrow? Notice I no longer say liberry or tomorrie.
- Kent Brockman: Animotion is up an eighth... after plunging seventy five points this morning!
- Homer: Oh, I hope plunging means up, and seventy five means two hundred!
- Kent Brockman: The firm declared super-dooper bankruptcy, which is terrible news for the company's one stockholder, Homer Simpson.
- Homer: Family meeting! Family meeting! (the rest of the family runs into the dining room and quickly takes their seats) Okay, people, let's keep this short. We all want to get home to our families. (all laugh) All right, first item: I lost our life savings in the stock market. Now let's move on to the real issue: Lisa's hogging of the maple syrup.
- Lisa: Well, maybe if Mom didn't make such dry waffles. There, I said it.
- Marge: Well, maybe if you'd eat some meat you'd have a natural lubricant. (gasps, and turns to Homer) You lost all our money?
- Homer: Point of order -- I didn't lose all the money. There was enough left for this cowbell. (rings it softly, and the bell breaks apart in his hands) Damn you, eBay!
Template:Season 12 Q